Investing In A High Performance Home Is A Good Decision.
Maximize Your Efficiency, Increase Home Performance, Reduce Expenses
No matter which side you’re on, investing in a High Performance home is a good decision. Take a look at some of the advantages of a High Performance Home:
- Durable siding and roofing materials ensure structural longevity and require less maintenance.
- Improved and properly installed insulation prevents drafts & maintains indoor air temperature efficiently.
- A house wrap protects your home from the elements, keeping rain & wind out, yet is vapor permeable so moisture can escape.
- Low-E high performance windows cut damaging UV rays by 50%. T hey also block over 55% of incoming summer heat and equally important, in the colder months, heat is reflected back into your home.
- Tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand, which saves both water and money.
- All air ducts are sealed to prevent heat loss and increase efficiency.
- Properly sized, centrally located, and highly efficient furnaces heat every room economically.
- Energy Star Appliances and CFL lighting are utilized to reduce energy consumption.
- Compact floor plans reduce environmental impact and increase home efficiency.
- Homes at Three Springs consume, on average, 33% less energy than typical homes built to code. Spend more time with your family in your safe and cozy home.
- Be comfortable in your home year-round. High Performance Homes are warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Low-E windows mean you don’t have to close the curtains to keep out the winter chill or the summer heat…so let the sun shine in!
- New furniture and hard wood floors won’t fade from damaging sun rays and they’ll last longer.
- Money saved in utilities can go towards a family vacation.
- Get a better night’s sleep in your quiet, High Performance Home.
- You and your loved ones can breathe easy with healthier indoor air.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Feel safe and protected from winter storms, whipping winds and summer rains in your High Performance Home.
- Low maintenance homes require less attention so take up a new hobby and do the things you enjoy.